These courses help provide a structured process to assist in the Command & Control (not management) of the NHS response and recovery elements during a major incident, as part of the multi-agency partnership. They take into account the fact that each organisation has specific needs and considerations to ensure that their roles and responsibilities (to respond & recover and to maintain their own Business Continuity arrangements such as protecting the wider NHS) are addressed through appropriate Strategic, Tactical and Operational Plans. These courses ensure we learn from the lessons of previous incidents and events and to ensure that the NHS, through the Ambulance Service, remains an essential element of the civil protection capability across England.
- Operational/On Scene Command 11: 18-21 January 2021 - 18/01/2021 - 21/01/2021 - 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
- Operational/On Scene Command 12: 1-4 February 2021 - 01/02/2021 - 04/02/2021 - All Day
- Tactical Command Course 11: 8-10 February 2021 - 08/02/2021 - 10/02/2021 - All Day
- Operational/On Scene Command 13: 22-25 February 2021 - 22/02/2021 - 25/02/2021 - All Day
- Operational/On Scene Command 14: 8-11 March 2021 - 08/03/2021 - 11/03/2021 - All Day