To assist the implementation of Initial Operational Response (IOR) an e-learning package has been produced, which can be accessed via Public Health England’s e-Health system as detailed below in course overview.
A DVD and supplementary materials are being produced, specifically for commanders and control room staff, which will be made available to you via your IOR point of contact.
PLEASE READ THE POINTS BELOW BEFORE REGISTERING
1. For security, staff need to register with their NHS email address.
2. During registration, please ensure that you select the following option:
NHS – Ambulance
This is really important – if you don’t select this then the IOR e-learning will not be available for you to view and you cannot amend this within your registration:
3. You will then be given a list of roles to select one from – please one of the following:
- Ambulance – Operational
- Communications Staff (Control Room)
4. Once registered the IOR CBRN e-learning will appear in “My Courses”. Please note that this may take up to 24 hours, however, if you e-mail Public Health England, during office hours, on eHealth.firstname.lastname@example.org, they will refresh the system which should allow it to show immediately.
5. If you reach the pass mark, you will be e-mailed a certificate.
If you have any issues regarding your registration, or do not select NHS – Ambulance, please e-mail eHealth.email@example.com and they will amend your registration.
All operational Ambulance staff (including Control room staff)